NEWS
Sunday February 24 2019
Juventus change system in Bologna?

Juventus could revamp their tactics against Bologna, with a potential switch to 3-4-3 or adapted 4-4-2.

It kicks off at the Stadio Dall’Ara at 14.00 GMT, follow the build-up and action from all today’s Serie A games on the LIVEBLOG.

The Bianconeri are coming off a heavy 2-0 Champions League defeat to Atletico Madrid and some of these adjustments could also be the start of preparations for the second leg on March 12.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday February 10 2019
Caceres: 'Only winning matters'

Martin Caceres said Juventus “have come here to take the victory” against Sassuolo and go 11 points clear at the top of the table.

It kicks off at 17.00 GMT, click here for the line-ups and LIVEBLOG.

“We have to play as a team, attack and defend as a unit, that’s the most important thing,” the Uruguayan told Sky Sport Italia and JTV.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday February 1 2019
Juve revise CL squad

Juventus have revised their Champions League squad so Martin Caceres and Leonardo Spinazzola are eligible but Juan Cuadrado is not.

Caceres comes in to replace Medhi Benatia, who left Juve for Qatari side Al-Duhail earlier in the week.

Spinazzola is also drafted in with the injured Cuadrado making way, in another show of faith from boss Max Allegri.

The Colombian, for his part, recently had knee surgery and does not look like coming back any time soon.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday February 1 2019
Mandzukic back for Juve

Mario Mandzukic is back in Juventus’ squad for their Serie A game against Parma on Saturday, but Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci are missing.

Mandzukic was feared to be out for months with a thigh injury, but the striker has kept to his word and joins Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa, Moise Kean and Federico Bernardeschi in Juve’s attack.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 30 2019
Juve ask for Bruno Alves

With Giorgio Chiellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Barzagli injured, Juventus have asked Parma for Bruno Alves.

Multiple sources including Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and more all claim there had already been an approach for the 37-year-old centre-back over the last few days.

However, news that Bonucci will be out for approximately a month with a sprained ankle and this evening Chiellini limping off with another recurrence of his calf issues during the Coppa Italia quarter-final with Atalanta prompted a rethink.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 29 2019
Caceres: 'Juventus is my home'

Martin Caceres is glad to be “back in my home” after returning for a third stint at Juventus. “I’ll try to prove I’m still the same player.”

The Uruguay international left Lazio for Juve in a deal said to be worth €600,000.

“I am very happy to be back in this environment, as it has always been my home,” Caceres told JTV.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 29 2019
OFFICIAL: Juve sign Caceres

Juventus have officially re-signed defender Martin Caceres from Lazio on a deal until the end of the season.

A statement released by Juve confirms they have paid €600,000 to take Caceres on a ‘temporary basis’ until June 30.

The Uruguayan played for the Old Lady during the 2009-10 campaign, before returning two years later and winning four Scudetti.

However, competition and injuries prevented the 31-year-old from becoming a first-team regular and he has gone on to play for Southampton, Verona and Lazio.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday January 28 2019
Report: Benatia lands for Al-Duhail

Medhi Benatia has reportedly landed in Qatar for his medical with Al-Duhail ahead of his proposed transfer from Juventus.

According to Tuttosport, Benatia will still become an Al-Duhail player despite Juve potentially losing Leonardo Bonucci for a month.

The Bianconeri are expected to receive €10m for the 31-year-old and replace him with the returning Martin Caceres.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday January 28 2019
Bonucci out for a month?

There are reports Leonardo Bonucci could be out of action for a month with a sprained ankle, changing the Juventus transfer strategy.

The defender seemed to sprain his ankle early into the 2-1 victory over Lazio last night, but tried to play on through the pain for another 20 minutes before giving in.

He was seen leaving the Stadio Olimpico on crutches and is undergoing tests this morning.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday January 26 2019
Inzaghi: 'Special Lazio to beat Juve'

Simone Inzaghi said Lazio need “a special performance to beat Juventus, the strongest team in Italy,” but Jordan Lukaku’s Newcastle move remains a mystery.

It kicks off on Sunday at 19.30 GMT, click here for a match preview.

“We know that we are taking on the strongest team in Italy, one of the best in Europe,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds