NEWS
Saturday March 31 2018
Asamoah: 'Put friendship aside'

Kwadwo Asamoah said Juventus must “put friendship aside” for 90 minutes and beat former teammate Leonardo Bonucci’s Milan.

It kicks off at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for the line-ups and Liveblog.

“Tonight we are playing against a team in very good shape. Our objective is to get a good result and march forward in the table,” he told Juve TV and Mediaset Premium.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Sunday March 25 2018
Asamoah ‘agrees terms’ with Inter

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Kwadwo Asamoah will join Inter after rejecting the chance to stay at Juventus.

The 29-year-old has made 20 appearances so far this season but has refused to commit to a new contract with the Old Lady.

His current deal expires at the end of this season, leaving him free to depart the club for nothing in the summer.

Juve CEO Beppe Marotta is said to have conceded defeat in his efforts to keep Asamoah and it is understood the full-back will receive no further contract offers from the Serie A champions.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Monday March 19 2018
Revealed: Inter’s swoop for quartet

Inter are reportedly working on a four-way swoop, which would see Lautaro Martinez, Stefan de Vrij, Kevin Strootman and a left-back join this summer.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter are confident that they will sign Martinez from Racing Club, despite Borussia Dortmund’s late interest in the striker.

As for De Vrij, the newspaper claims the Lazio defender has agreed a five-year contract with the Nerazzurri, worth €4.2m a season plus bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Thursday March 15 2018
Chelsea join Asamoah race

Chelsea are challenging Inter and Galatasaray for the signature of Juventus full-back Kwadwo Asamoah, according to reports in England.

The Ghanaian, who can also play in midfield, is out of contract on June 30 and it doesn’t appear he’ll be offered a new deal in Turin.

Gala pushed hard to sign him last season, while there have been multiple rumours that the 29-year-old is close to joining the Nerazzurri.

Now though The Sun is reporting that Chelsea are also interested in Asamoah, having been rebuffed by the Bianconeri for Alex Sandro.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

BLOG ITALIA
Thursday March 8 2018
Juventus went old school

This season has been one of change in Turin but, as Adam Digby explains, the Old Lady went back to her tried and trusted methods at Wembley.

Maybe it was something about being in the “home of football” that made him do it, but after a season in which Max Allegri has looked to make changes to his usual approach, the Juventus boss reverted to old school defensive grit in order to grind out a crucial victory.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday March 8 2018
Asamoah: ‘Not thinking about contract’

Juventus full-back Kwadwo Asamoah insists “I’ve never talked about my contract”, which expires at the end of the season.

The Ghanaian has been linked with a free transfer to Inter or Galatasaray, though there has also been speculation that he could renew his current deal.

Having come off the bench in last night’s 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League, the 29-year-old discussed his future post-match with Premium Sport.

“For six years I’ve been playing in this great team,” Asamoah said.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Monday March 5 2018
Asamoah to Inter ‘confirmed’?

Galatasaray boss Fatih Terim is quoted as confirming Inter will sign Kwadwo Asamoah in the summer.

Asamoah has been linked with a move to Inter, given his Juventus contract expires at the end of the season, and Fatih appeared to suggest Asamoah would be replacing Yuto Nagatomo, who is currently on loan at Gala.

“You’ll have Asamoah in the summer, show us the same understanding you have in January for Yuto,” the former Fiorentina and Milan boss told Nerazzurri Vice-President Javier Zanetti, reports Fotosport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Friday March 2 2018
Asamoah accepts Inter?

It’s reported Juventus full-back Kwadwo Asamoah has accepted a move to Inter, agreeing in principle on a three-year contract.

The Ghanaian, who can also play in midfield, is out of contract on June 30 and it appears the Bianconeri will not offer him a renewal.

Asamoah was heavily linked with Galatasaray in the summer, but Corriere dello Sport is now reporting that he has agreed a deal with the Nerazzurri.

The newspaper believes he has agreed on a three-year contract, with a salary of around €3m, not including bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Friday February 23 2018
Inter in for Asamoah?

Inter are reportedly interested in Juventus full-back Kwadwo Asamoah, who will be a free agent at the end of the season.

The Ghanaian has been with the Bianconeri since 2012, but his contract expires on June 30 and so far there has been no sign of a renewal.

Galatasaray were heavily linked with him last summer, but this morning’s Corriere dello Sport believes the Nerazzurri are also an option.

The fact Asamoah would arrive on a free transfer is attractive for the Beneamata, as it wouldn't affect their Financial Fair Play situation.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday February 7 2018
Agent: ‘Eight teams want Asamoah’

Kwadwo Asamoah’s agent says “it’s not yet decided” if his client will leave Juventus but “seven or eight teams have called me”.

The Ghanaian is out of contract at the end of the season, and hasn’t yet agreed on a new contract with the Bianconeri.

Last summer Galatasaray were heavily linked with a move, and the full-back could well move abroad in the summer.

“It’s not yet decided,” Federico Pastorello explained to Tuttomercatoweb.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk