NEWS
Friday October 23 2015
Ancelotti in Star Trek

It is rumoured that Italian Coach Carlo Ancelotti will be given a cameo in Star Trek Beyond, due out in 2016.

The former Real Madrid, Milan and Chelsea tactician is touted by many as the next Italy Coach, but he appears to be taking full advantage of his sabbatical year in the meantime.

According to Il Corriere della Sera, Ancelotti will appear as a cameo in Paramount's 2016 blockbuster Star Trek Beyond.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday October 21 2015
Bayern contact Ancelotti?

German reports suggest that Bayern Munich have made contact with Carlo Ancelotti in case Coach Pep Guardiola decides not to renew his contract. 

Bild revealed today that the Bavarian giants first made contact with the former Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea boss a month ago.

Guardiola’s current deal with Bayern runs out in June 2016 and the club are believed to be expecting an answer from him on his future before the end of the winter break.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 20 2015
Allegri up for FIFA Award

Juventus boss Max Allegri and Carlo Ancelotti are on the 10-man shortlist for the FIFA World Coach of the Year award.

The Bianconeri won the Double with a fourth consecutive Scudetto and the Coppa Italia, but lost the Champions League Final to Barcelona.

Luis Enrique is inevitably the favourite to win this trophy, having grabbed the Treble in his first season at Camp Nou.

Ancelotti is also nominated, despite being sacked by Real Madrid over the summer.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 20 2015
Allegri, Ancelotti up for award

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri and former Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti have been nominated for the FIFA World Coach of the Year award.

The ten-man shortlist was announced earlier today, with the winner due to be announced at a gala in Zurich on 11 January 2016.

Allegri has been shortlisted after a stunning debut season with the Bianconeri in which he won a league and cup double in Italy and took his side to the final of the Champions League.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 19 2015
Ancelotti: ‘No Liverpool contact’

Carlo Ancelotti reveals ‘there was no contact’ from Liverpool and denies Azzurri rumours: “There’s a desire to continue coaching a club.”

The former Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid and PSG boss has been linked with the Italy hotseat as Antonio Conte’s successor but isn’t keen on the idea as it is too ‘restrictive’.

The 56-year-old was heavily linked to the recent vacancy at Anfield after Brendan Rodgers was dismissed, before Jurgen Klopp was appointed last week.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 19 2015
Ancelotti ‘couldn’t coach Inter’

Former Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti has said he ‘couldn’t coach Inter’ out of respect for the Rossoneri.

The ex-PSG, Chelsea and Real Madrid boss was linked with a return to Milan in the summer before deciding against it, paving the way for Sinisa Mihajlovic’s appointment.

The 56-year-old won two European Cups and two Scudetti with the Rossoneri as a player, before again winning the league and two Champions League titles as Coach.

“I could not coach Inter,” he said to Goal.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday October 15 2015
Ancelotti: 'It hurt to reject Milan'

Carlo Ancelotti believes “Sinisa Mihajlovic will do well at Milan” and explains his decision to reject a comeback.

The Coach is taking time off after he was sacked by Real Madrid and turned down repeated offers to take over at San Siro this summer.

“The truth is that (CEO Adriano) Galliani put a lot of pressure on in order to convince me to return, but in my head I only had the idea of taking a year off, as I needed a few months to rest,” Ancelotti told Milan Channel in a phone interview.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 12 2015
Ancelotti: 'Strange Scudetto race'

Carlo Ancelotti analyses the problems at Juventus and gives his Scudetto predictions in a “strange” Serie A race.

The Coach is taking a break and ready to get back to work in January, so sat down with the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

He cast his eye over the European scene, including the surprise leaders of the Liga and Serie A, Villarreal and Fiorentina.

“They are two different situations. In Italy, Fiorentina are doing very well and surprised the big clubs, who changed a great deal over the summer.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 12 2015
Ancelotti: 'Italy in a few years'

Carlo Ancelotti would not accept the Italy bench “yet” and explains why he had “doubts” about the Milan job.

He had been courted by the Rossoneri for a return over the summer, going to several dinners with CEO Adriano Galliani, but eventually opted to take some time off after his Real Madrid sacking.

“During those negotiations, if we can call them that, there were many aspects that left me with doubts. They were purely personal, mind you,” Ancelotti told the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 12 2015
Ancelotti: 'I want Premier League job'

Carlo Ancelotti reveals he’ll be available to work in January and wants a Premier League return, so could Chelsea be on the cards?

The former Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid boss has been out of work since the Merengues sacked him over the summer, bringing in Rafa Benitez.

He spoke to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper in Italy and gave the biggest indication yet of his future plans.

“The vacation will continue at least until the end of the year. Then I’ll start again,” said the 56-year-old.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds