NEWS
Thursday September 3 2020
De La: 'Sokratis an option for Napoli'

Patron Aurelio De Larentiis has revealed Napoli are in talks with Arsenal over Sokratis Papastathopoulos and will allow Kalidou Koulibaly and Arek Milik leave the San Paolo ‘with the right conditions’.

The Partenopei lost Lille defender Gabriel to the Gunners and the President said they are working to sign Sokratis.

“We are working on signing Sokratis Papastathopoulos from Arsenal, we consider it an option,” De Laurentiis told reports at Castel di Sangro, according to IlNapoliOnline.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday September 2 2020
Man City to raise Koulibaly offer

Manchester City are expected to make a new and improved offer to Napoli this week, having agreed to double Kalidou Koulibaly's current salary.

According to Sportitalia and France Football, another proposal is on its way over the next few days.

The asking price is €80, whereas the most recent offer is believed to be €70m plus bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday September 2 2020
ADL: 'Koulibaly and Milik on way out'

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis confirms ‘Kalidou Koulibaly and Arkadiusz Milik are on the way out, transfer market permitting.’

While Milik is waiting for Edin Dzeko’s fate to decide whether he goes to Roma or Juventus, Manchester City have not yet reached the €80m asking price for Koulibaly.

“Koulibaly and Milik are both on their way out, transfer market permitting,” De Laurentiis told Canale 21.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday September 1 2020
Man City's Koulibaly bid still not enough

According to Spanish newspaper AS, Manchester City have offered €70m for Kalidou Koulibaly, but Napoli are still holding out for more.

It has been suggested in multiple Italian outlets for weeks that Manchester City are the favourites and Koulibaly is on the market for the right price, having rejected over €100m in recent years.

President Aurelio De Laurentiis wants at least €80m cash for the Senegal international centre-back.

AS claim that the latest offer from City is €70m, an increase from the €65m proposed last month.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday August 30 2020
Report: Koulibaly wanted Napoli extension

Kalidou Koulibaly wanted to sign a new contract with Napoli, according to transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà, but the club wants a sale to Manchester City.

The defender has long been the most valuable players in the Partenopei squad and previous offers of over €100m were rejected from the likes of Manchester United and PSG.

His contract runs to June 2023 and there is no release clause.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2020
City include Garcia in Koulibaly deal?

Manchester City could reportedly include defender Eric Garcia to convince Napoli of letting Kalidou Koulibaly leave this summer.

Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims the Partenopei continue the search for a centre-back after losing out on Lille defender Gabriel.

The report claims versatile Garcia, who can play at right as well, could become available to the Azzurri and included in a possible deal to convince Napoli of selling Koulibaly.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Tuesday August 25 2020
Koulibaly perfect for Guardiola's City

Manchester City fans who don’t think Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly would be an ideal signing for Pep Guardiola are sorely mistaken, writes Kaustubh Pandey.

The Kalidou Koulibaly saga has been rumbling on for about three years now. It has knocked on the doors in every summer transfer window, as Napoli have always tried to catch some attention, create a bidding war and increase his asking price for potential suitors. That sentiment is reflected in every single statement that Aurelio De Laurentiis has given and his usual stubborn approach makes it seem pretty obvious.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 25 2020
ADL: 'Zielinski has renewed with Napoli'

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis announced the renewal of Piotr Zielinski’s contract at the San Paolo.

The patron confirmed the Poland international Zielinski has signed a new deal with the Partenopei.

“Today we renewed Zielinski’s contract, as you always want to know about the transfer market,” he said at a press conference.

But he directed the question regarding Kalidou Koulibaly’s future in Naples to Manchester United, Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 22 2020
Gabriel keeps Koulibaly at Napoli?

Arsenal getting Lille defender Gabriel could have a knock-on effect, as Napoli are reportedly rejecting Manchester City’s latest Kalidou Koulibaly offer, with his former agent warning there’s ‘no comparison.’

Multiple sources in France, England and Italy all have the same story, namely that Gabriel Magalhaes will sign for Arsenal in a deal worth €30m.

He will put pen to paper on a five-year contract and it’ll be made official this weekend.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 22 2020
Napoli leave Gabriel to Arsenal

Lille defender Gabriel is increasingly likely to join Arsenal, as Napoli turn their focus towards Shakhtar Donetsk defender Mykola Matvienko.

The Partenopei have a gentleman’s agreement to sign Gabriel for €26m plus bonuses, but cannot make the move until Kalidou Koulibaly has been sold to Manchester City.

The negotiations for that transfer are dragging on and Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and more report Arsenal are taking advantage of the situation by increasing their bid for Gabriel.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds