NEWS
Wednesday February 7 2018
Agent: ‘Eight teams want Asamoah’

Kwadwo Asamoah’s agent says “it’s not yet decided” if his client will leave Juventus but “seven or eight teams have called me”.

The Ghanaian is out of contract at the end of the season, and hasn’t yet agreed on a new contract with the Bianconeri.

Last summer Galatasaray were heavily linked with a move, and the full-back could well move abroad in the summer.

“It’s not yet decided,” Federico Pastorello explained to Tuttomercatoweb.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Thursday February 1 2018
‘Nagatomo will return to Inter’

Yuto Nagatomo’s agent confirms the full-back will return to Inter from Galatasaray at the end of the season “then we’ll see what the situation is”.

The Japanese international joined the Turkish giants yesterday, but it was assumed to be a straight loan deal as there was no mention of an option to buy.

“Recently he wasn’t playing much,” Federico Pastorello, who worked on the deal alongside Nagatomo’s agent, Roberto Tukada, told FCInterNews.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday January 31 2018
Official: Nagatomo to Galatasaray

Galatasaray have officially signed Inter full-back Yuto Nagatomo on loan until the end of the season.

A statement on Inter’s official website confirms Nagatomo has joined Gala on loan for an undisclosed fee, with no mention of a purchase option.

The Japanese made over 200 appearances in seven years with the Nerazzurri, but only nine of those have been Serie A starts this season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday January 31 2018
Nagatomo: ‘Goodbye Inter’

Yuto Nagatomo bids farewell to Inter as he prepares to join Galatasaray - “I am proud to have worn this shirt for seven years”.

The Japanese full-back has passed a medical with the Turkish club and will join on loan later today, though there’s some debate about whether a buyout clause is included in the deal.

“Today a new adventure begins,” Nagatomo wrote on his Twitter page.

“I wanted to thank and salute everyone. I am proud to have worn this shirt for seven years full of emotions.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Wednesday January 31 2018
Galatasaray confirm Nagatomo talks

Galatasaray have confirmed that they have opened talks with Inter over bringing full-back Yuto Nagatomo to the club.

A statement on Galatasaray’s official website explained “a provisional transfer” was in the works and that “official meetings” had taken place.

The Turkish giants, coached by former Fiorentina and Milan boss Fatih Terim, were previously linked with Juventus’ Kwadwo Asamoah.

Reports suggest Gala will sign him on loan for €1m, with a €6m option to buy in the summer.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday January 30 2018
Nagatomo dry loan to Galatasaray

Yuto Nagatomo will undergo a medical with Galatasaray tomorrow and seal the six-month loan from Inter.

The 31-year-old Japan international has a contract with Inter until June 2019.

According to multiple sources including Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium, Nagatomo will fly out to Istanbul for his medical on transfer deadline day.

Despite reports of an option to buy for €7-8m, it seems this will be a dry loan for six months only.

Nagatomo is the longest-serving player in the Inter squad, at San Siro since January 2011.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Tuesday January 30 2018
Nagatomo close to Galatasaray

Yuto Nagatomo looks set to leave Inter, joining Galatasaray on loan with an option to buy.

The Turkish giants have been looking for a left-back, but a move for Juventus’ Kwadwo Asamoah collapsed in the summer.

Now Sky Italia and Premium Sport are both reporting that they are very close to signing Nagatomo, on a €1m loan with a €6-7m option to buy.

The Japanese international has made over 200 appearances for the Nerazzurri across eight seasons, but has only nine Serie A starts so far this season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Thursday January 25 2018
Asamoah to leave Juventus

Kwadwo Asamoah has reportedly decided not to renew his Juventus contract, with Roma and Inter monitoring the situation.

The Ghanaian international is out of contract at the end of the current season, having joined the Bianconeri in 2012.

This morning’s Tuttosport reports that he has decided not to extend his contract in Turin, so he can leave on a free transfer after June 30.

Galatasaray, who tried to sign Asamoah in the summer, would be a logical destination but Roma and Inter are also thought to be interested.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Palace bid €17m for Babacar

Crystal Palace have made an offer of £15m for Fiorentina striker Khouma Babacar, it’s reported in England.

The Senegalese hitman has scored five goals with two assists in 17 competitive games this season, but most of them were off the bench.

He is eager for more playing time and the Viola are willing to let him go for a healthy profit.

According to The Guardian, Palace and their manager Roy Hodgson are prepared to offer up to £15m (around €17m) for the 24-year-old centre-forward.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Six clubs want Babacar?

Six clubs from three different countries are said to be interested in signing Khouma Babacar from Fiorentina.

English Premier League outfit Crystal Palace were yesterday reported to have submitted an offer to the Viola for the 24-year-old forward.

However, La Nazione claims that Palace’s Premier League rivals Everton - as well as Serie A sides Sassuolo, SPAL and Udinese and Turkish giants Galatasaray – are also eyeing up a move for the Senegal international.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk