NEWS
Thursday January 2 2020
Kean: 'Learn so much from Ancelotti'

Moise Kean praised new Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti after revitalising his Toffees career. “I can learn so much with him, he asks me to enjoy what I’m doing.”

The teenager turns 20 next month and has struggled to make an impact in England so far, but has featured in every game since Ancelotti took over.

“He is a very, very good coach,” Kean told evertontv. “I can learn so much with him. We have played well, played good football and enjoyed being with the ball.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday December 23 2019
Ancelotti: 'Maybe I'll call Zlatan!'

Carlo Ancelotti is eager to work with Moise Kean at Everton, claims "ambition" led him to the job but admits he doesn’t know where Zlatan Ibrahimovic will go.

The three-time Champions League winner was unveiled as Everton’s new coach at a press conference on Monday morning, where he confirmed his desire to take the Toffees back to the top of English football.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday December 16 2019
Reports: Ancelotti deal with Everton

Carlo Ancelotti has agreed terms to take over at Everton just days after his dismissal from Napoli, according to multiple reports.

There had already been suggestions the Italian tactician had flown out to Liverpool for negotiations, although those were dismissed by other sources.

Now Sky Sports UK, TalkSport, the Daily Express and more, Ancelotti has agreed basic terms.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claim he has been proposed a contract to June 2022.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday December 16 2019
Riise: 'Everton destroyed Kean'

John Arne Riise and Sam Allardyce have defended Moise Kean after Everton took off the ex-Juventus striker 18 minutes into subbing him on.

Kean was brought on after 70 minutes during Everton’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Sunday, but interim boss Duncan Ferguson chose to replace him before the final whistle.

Riise - a former Liverpool and Roma left-back - has now accused Ferguson of “destroying a young boy” after the match.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Sunday December 15 2019
Ferguson: 'Not personal against Kean'

Everton boss Duncan Ferguson says his substitution of Moise Kean was "nothing personal," despite taking him off after just 19 minutes of playing time.

The Blues were playing away to Manchester United, and at 1-0 up, Kean had entered the pitch in the 70th minute, coming on for Bernard.

However, seven minutes later The Red Devils equalised, and Kean was then taken off for Oumar Niasse before the final whistle, with the former Juve striker getting just 19 minutes of action.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Tuesday December 10 2019
Report: Bologna ask about Kean

Bologna have reportedly been in touch with Everton to discuss a potential loan deal for Moise Kean.

Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolò Schira reports Everton may let Kean leave next month and are currently in talks with Bologna about a possible loan deal.

It sparks further life into the rumours of a return to Italian football for the striker after his struggles at Everton, having previously been linked with moves to Roma and Milan.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Wednesday November 27 2019
Joao Felix wins Golden Boy Award

Atletico Madrid and Portugal starlet Joao Felix has won the Golden Boy 2019 Award for the best Under-21 player in European football.

He was a landslide winner with 332 points, followed by England’s Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund, 175 points) and Bayer Leverkusen’s German talent Kai Haverts (75 points).

Out of 40 votes, 25 put Joao Felix in first place.

The trophy is organised by Italian newspaper Tuttosport and decided by 40 high-profile writers from around the continent.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Friday November 22 2019
Silva: 'Everton support Kean'

Everton boss Marco Silva assures Moise Kean still has "all the support" of the club after a difficult start in England.

The former Juventus striker looks to be on the road to redemption, his two goals for Italy Under-21s against Armenia midweek followed by a return to the Toffees' squad for their visit of Norwich City tomorrow.

Kean set Everton back almost €30m in August, but Silva made it clear he was not willing to give up on the 19-year-old so quickly.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Thursday November 21 2019
Kean: 'I made a mistake'

Everton forward Moise Kean admits he “made a mistake” and insists he is ready to move on and fight for his place in the Premier League.

The Italy international has been linked with a move back to Serie A after a tough start to life at Goodison Park. He has lately been punished for tardiness, as he was dropped by both club and national team.

The former Juventus starlet bounced back with a brace for the Azzurrini against Armenia, and is now looking to do the same at Everton.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Wednesday November 20 2019
Mancini: 'My advice to Kean...'

Roberto Mancini has advised Everton striker Moise Kean to “find a club that lets him always play” if he wants to make Italy’s Euro 2020 squad.

Italy have been seeded for the European Championship this summer but could yet be drawn with holders Portugal, who are in Pot 3 after they failed to win their qualifying group.

“Portugal in Pot 3 is illogical,” Mancini told Rai Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/