NEWS
Thursday January 11 2018
Inter fly out for Ramires

Inter directors are flying out to negotiate with Jiangsu Suning for the loan of midfielder Ramires.

The 30-year-old Brazilian has said he is open to making the transfer to San Siro, while Jiangsu Coach Fabio Capello noted “it depends on many factors, like Financial Fair Play.”

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 3 2018
Spalletti: 'Inter must aim for more'

Luciano Spalletti is “not happy” with Inter’s season so far and “must aim for more,” while comparing their directors to Bono and Bruce Springsteen.

The Nerazzurri reached the midway stage of the campaign in third place after 12 wins, five draws and only two defeats, but went out of the Coppa Italia Quarter-Final against Milan.

“If I think that I earned as many points as I did last season (at Roma), then I think that I must aim for more, so I am not happy with my work,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 19 2017
Moratti advises Inter signings

Massimo Moratti urged Inter to sign “a new centre-back and striker” in the January transfer window, but won’t buy back into the club.

The former President no longer owns shares in the club, but remains actively involved in supporting and advising Suning Group.

“I am very optimistic for the future of Inter, as the loss to Udinese was just a bump in the road,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia after their first defeat of the season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 19 2017
Inter 'don't want to lose Joao Mario'

Inter director Walter Sabatini confirmed they are “evaluating” Ramires and Alex Teixeira situations, while they “don’t want to lose Joao Mario.”

Former Roma chief Sabatini is the co-ordinator for Suning Group football clubs, working on both Inter and Jiangsu Suning, so they could easily exchange players in January.

“We are in sync with the Coach on the intention of making a few adjustments in January,” Sabatini told Sky Sport Italia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday December 14 2017
Inter bond receives 'double' offers

Inter released a statement insisting they have received “orders around double the required subscriptions” for their €300m bond.

The announcement of the bond prompted some “head-scratching” from Bloomberg, but the club is confident the deal will help repay the €230m loan to Goldman Sachs, which was taken out by previous owner Erick Thohir in 2014.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday December 11 2017
Fortune China celebrates Inter

Fortune China magazine have dedicated their front cover to the Suning Group’s purchase of Inter.

The Nerazzurri are currently top of the Serie A table under new Coach Luciano Spalletti and the only side still unbeaten in Italy this season.

“This year, Fortune mag dedicated their end of year edition to show the true passion of the world,” wrote Inter director Steven Zhang on Instagram.

He also published a copy of the front cover, which is all in the club’s black and blue colours.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday November 19 2017
NY Times: 'Milan takeover embarrassing'

The New York Times reporter who investigated Yonghong Li claims “it could be an embarrassing situation for Italian football. If I were a Milan fan, I’d want to know who owns the club.”

The paper published an analysis of the situation, including interviews and visits to the supposed offices in China, finding dead ends and a surprising lack of information.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday November 18 2017
Moratti: 'Inter sale nothing like Milan'

Former Inter President Massimo Moratti claims their takeover cannot be compared to that of Milan because “our operation was fully transparent.”

The Yonghong Li purchase of the Rossoneri from Silvio Berlusconi continues to raise question marks, as while UEFA consider their Financial Fair Play plan, the New York Times ran a report on the empty offices of Li’s supposed mining company.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Thursday October 12 2017
Milan Derby of Eastern Promise

Not everyone appreciates the Chinese takeover of the Milan Derby, but Richard Hall insists it was the only way to get these clubs back to the glory days.

In a perfect world perhaps, Silvio Berlusconi and Massimo Moratti would be presiding over the Milan Derby. Marco Van Basten said the Chinese influence was “hard to swallow.”  Whilst Chinese may not be Marco’s favourite dish, how else would he have it?

Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Keep up to date with the latest news and action from Spain's Primera Division with Football Espana - from the team behind Football Italia.

NEWS
Thursday September 28 2017
Thohir: ‘Inter expect top four’

Inter President Erick Thohir doesn’t see a repeat of Roberto Mancini’s second spell - “our goal is the Champions League”.

The Nerazzurri have won five of their first six games under Luciano Spalletti, but their performances have been unconvincing, leading to fears they could drop off much as Mancio’s side did in 2015-16.

“We were expecting these results, thanks to Spalletti’s leadership,” Thohir told Bola.liputan6.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds