NEWS
Friday January 19 2018
Report: Thohir’s Inter purchase investigated

La Stampa reports that Erick Thohir’s purchase of Inter in 2013 is also being investigated by Italy’s financial police.

There have already been rumours about a probe into Milan, with accusations that former owner Silvio Berlusconi used the sale to Yonghong Li to bring illicit money into the country.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday January 18 2018
Antonello: ‘Ramires is difficult’

Inter CEO Alessandro Antonello believes a move for Ramires is difficult - “here you think how Jiangsu Suning can help Inter, in China it’s the opposite”.

The Nerazzurri want to take the Brazilian midfielder on loan, and it wasn’t thought a deal would be difficult because both are owned by Suning Group.

“They are different projects,” Antonello explained to Corriere della Sera.

“Here you think how Jiangsu Suning can help Inter, in China maybe they think the opposite.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 10 2018
Capello: ‘Ramires? It’s not up to me…’

Jiangsu Suning Coach Fabio Capello says Ramires would be “a great reinforcement” for Inter, but “it depends on many factors”.

The Brazilian midfielder has been heavily linked with the Nerazzurri, and said today that he would “be happy to go to Inter”.

Both clubs are owned by Suning Group, so the Beneamata hope to take him on what would essentially be a free loan until the end of the season.

“We’re waiting for him at pre-season training,” Capello told Sky.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 7 2018
Sabatini flies out to China

Inter’s technical advisor Walter Sabatini is believed to have flown out to China early, for a meeting with owners Suning Group.

The Nerazzurri haven’t won in seven games in all competitions, and they’re now nine points behind league leaders Napoli, eight behind Juventus.

That probably spells the end of their Scudetto challenge, but the more concerning this is that they’re just three points ahead of fifth-place Roma, who have a game in hand.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 7 2018
Spalletti asks for Inter signings

Luciano Spalletti reportedly urged Inter to buy players in a heated discussion after the draw with Fiorentina.

The Nerazzurri haven’t won in their last seven games across all competitions, and have now slipped nine points behind league leaders Napoli.

Today Corriere della Sera is reporting the usual post-match meeting between the Coach and the directors got heated on Friday, and Spalletti is unhappy with a lack of transfer activity.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday January 4 2018
Pioli: ‘No Inter regrets’

Fiorentina Coach Stefano Pioli insists he has “no regrets” about his brief spell at Inter last season.

The tactician replaced Frank de Boer on the Nerazzurri bench in March 2016, but was sacked on May 9 the following year.

The Beneamata started well under Pioli, winning 12 of 16 Serie A games, but following a draw with Torino they lost five and drew one of their subsequent matches.

“When I think of Inter I have no regrets,” the Viola boss insisted, speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 3 2018
Spalletti: 'Inter must aim for more'

Luciano Spalletti is “not happy” with Inter’s season so far and “must aim for more,” while comparing their directors to Bono and Bruce Springsteen.

The Nerazzurri reached the midway stage of the campaign in third place after 12 wins, five draws and only two defeats, but went out of the Coppa Italia Quarter-Final against Milan.

“If I think that I earned as many points as I did last season (at Roma), then I think that I must aim for more, so I am not happy with my work,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 2 2018
Martinez: 'I want Italy move'

Roger Martinez announced he is leaving Jiangsu Suning and is most likely heading to Inter. “I hope to play in Italy next.”

The 23-year-old Colombia international moved from Racing to China in the summer of 2016 for €9m, but is concerned playing there will damage his chances of getting in the World Cup squad.

“Playing in China was a wonderful experience, but now I want to make a step up in my career and hope to play in Italy next,” the striker told El Espectador.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 19 2017
Moratti advises Inter signings

Massimo Moratti urged Inter to sign “a new centre-back and striker” in the January transfer window, but won’t buy back into the club.

The former President no longer owns shares in the club, but remains actively involved in supporting and advising Suning Group.

“I am very optimistic for the future of Inter, as the loss to Udinese was just a bump in the road,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia after their first defeat of the season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 19 2017
Inter 'don't want to lose Joao Mario'

Inter director Walter Sabatini confirmed they are “evaluating” Ramires and Alex Teixeira situations, while they “don’t want to lose Joao Mario.”

Former Roma chief Sabatini is the co-ordinator for Suning Group football clubs, working on both Inter and Jiangsu Suning, so they could easily exchange players in January.

“We are in sync with the Coach on the intention of making a few adjustments in January,” Sabatini told Sky Sport Italia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds