NEWS
Saturday January 16 2021
Marseille strategy for Milik is 'patience'

Olympique Marseille director Pablo Longoria confirms they ‘have been talking for many days’ to Napoli about Arkadiusz Milik, but ‘patience wins’ in the transfer market.

The striker will be a free agent on July 1, so it’s safe to say his transfer value has plummeted over the last 18 months, going from €50m to €18m and now barely €12m.

It’s reported Marseille have so far offered €8m plus bonuses, continuing to negotiate with Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday January 15 2021
Marseille in Milik talks

Marseille coach André Villas-Boas has confirmed the Ligue 1 side are in talks with Napoli over a move for Arkadiusz Milik.

Milik seemed set to leave the Partenopei last summer, but moves to both Roma and Juventus fell through and the Poland international was not registered to play in Serie A.

The 26-year-old striker wants to play in Euro 2020 this summer and is searching for regular playing time in the second half of the 2020-21 season.

“We are talking about it with his club,” Villas-Boas said, according to Calciomercato.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday January 14 2021
Marseille convince Milik and Napoli?

Arkadiusz Milik is closer than ever to an exit from Napoli after reports Olympique Marseille increased their offer to €10m plus €5m in bonuses.

The striker is only under contract until June 30 and has been frozen out all season due to the dispute.

Napoli are asking for €18m to release the Poland international, while he has so far rejected all the proposals put to him, eager to leave for free over the summer.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 13 2021
Napoli on Lobotka and Milik talks

Napoli director Cristiano Giuntoli assures Stanislav Lobotka ‘is not on the market,’ while they are waiting for Arkadiusz Milik to find a club.

There have been numerous reports of an approach for midfielder Lobotka from Torino, although he does not seem convinced by the idea.

Giuntoli insists this potential move isn’t on the cards at all.

“Lobotka is not on the market, so he is staying here,” the director told RAI Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 12 2021
Boniek: 'Zielinski can be better than De Bruyne'

Poland Federation President Zibi Boniek claims Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski ‘could become even better than Kevin de Bruyne.’

Polish legend Boniek spoke to Radio Kiss Kiss about Zielinski’s progress for the Serie A side.

“Zielinski is a player with pure technique. He can shake off a marker with a single touch, he’s unpredictable, and becoming a father will help him to become even more mature,” said the President of the Polish FA.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday January 8 2021
‘Napoli want to lose Milik for free’

Fabrizio De Vecchi, an intermediary who is negotiating Milik’s Napoli exit says the Partenopei seem willing to lose the striker for free despite offers from Premier League, Atletico and Marseille. 

Milik runs out of his Napoli contract this coming June and Napoli have left him out of their Serie A and Europa League squad lists as the player does not want to sign a contract extension.

“Arek has thought about his future for long time,” De Vecchi told AS.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 5 2021
Napoli reject latest Milik offers

Multiple reports suggest Napoli have rejected Atletico Madrid and Olympique Marseille offers for Arkadiusz Milik, while the striker doesn't want Fiorentina.

The Partenopei want at least €15m to sell the striker, who will be a free agent when his contract expires on June 30.

According to Calciomercato.it, RMC Sport and Spanish newspaper AS, Napoli informed Milik’s entourage that the proposals were turned down for being too low.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 29 2020
Atletico Madrid interest in Milik growing

Reports are growing in Spain and Italy that Atletico Madrid see Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik as the ideal replacement for Diego Costa.

It’s claimed Costa is looking for a January contract termination by mutual consent so that he can return to South America for personal reasons.

Milik is increasingly seen as the first choice to bring in as his replacement, with AS, Mundo Deportivo and Marca all pointing to the Poland international.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday December 29 2020
Report: Atletico in talks with Milik

Atletico Madrid have reportedly contacted Arkadiusz Milik’s representatives, but the request from Napoli is currently too high for a move to materialise.

Calciomercato.com reports Diego Simeone has targeted Milik as Diego Costa’s replacement at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Costa’s contract with the Colchoneros was officially terminated today and the Argentine coach has started looking for his replacement.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday December 28 2020
Atleti return for Milik?

Diego Costa works to terminate his deal with Atletico Madrid, who have been linked with Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik.

The former Chelsea forward has, according to AS, asked to terminate his deal in the Spanish capital, seeking a new experience.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds