NEWS
Saturday October 17 2020
Giuntoli: 'Osimhen can reach double figures'

Napoli director of sport Cristiano Giuntoli believes Victor Osimhen can ‘reach double figures’ in his debut Serie A season, while Arkadiusz Milik refused every offer.

The game with Atalanta kicks off at 14.00 UK time (13.00 GMT), click here for the line-ups and LIVEBLOG.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 13 2020
Milik: 'Napoli haven't treated me well'

Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik has revealed he had accepted offers from other clubs, but the Partenopei blocked the move. 'I haven't been treated well’.

With reports regarding an agreed deal with Juventus and a medical at Roma, Milik seemed set for a move away from the San Paolo during the last transfer market.

The 26-year-old centre-forward remained in Naples and reveals the ‘clubs in question’ never reached an agreement with the Azzurri.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 13 2020
Milik: 'I'm waiting for January'

Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik has revealed he waits for the transfer market to reopen in January. 'Three months won't affect me too much.'

The Azzurri picked up the Coppa Italia under new coach Gennaro Gattuso last term but Milik said the team were struggling after Carlo Ancelotti’s departure and then the coronavirus pandemic.

“It was a strange year due to the pandemic,” Milik told Sportowefakty.pl. “Our performances weren’t the best, since we finished seventh.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday October 12 2020
Boniek: 'Milik must play to reach Euro 2020'

Zbigniew Boniek, the President of the Polish FA, has warned Napoli forward Arek Milik he ‘must play’ regularly to get into Poland’s Euro 2020 squad.

The former Juventus and Roma player, who picked up a Scudetto, two Coppa Italia and the European Cup during his time in Italy, spoke to Radio Anch’io about Milik’s situation in Naples.

The Poland international seemed set for a move to Juventus during the summer, before being linked with Roma, Tottenham and Fiorentina.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday October 10 2020
Dzeko ready to extend with Roma?

After being on the verge of a transfer to Juventus, Edin Dzeko is now said to be negotiating a contract extension at Roma.

The 34-year-old has been in the Capital since 2015 and only signed a new deal in August 2019, following weeks of negotiations with Inter.

That situation repeated itself this summer, with Juve seemingly striking a deal with both player and club, but that fell apart when his replacement Arkadiusz Milik failed to agree an exit from Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday October 7 2020
Milik left off Napoli squad lists

Napoli named their squad for the Serie A and Europa League tournaments, with Arkadiusz Milik not included on either of them.

The striker’s contract is due to expire at the end of this season and he had been on the verge of moves to Roma and then Fiorentina, but they never materialised.

He was warned that if he did not accept a transfer, he’d be left in the stands, and the club seems to be following through on that promise.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 6 2020
Prade': 'Martinez Quarta is Passerella's heir'

Fiorentina director Daniele Pradè insists Arkadiusz Milik ‘didn’t turn us down,’ the right offer never came for Nikola Milenkovic or German Pezzella, while Lucas Martinez Quarta is Daniel Passerella’s heir.

The Viola had an active final few days of the transfer window, bringing in Jose Callejon to replace Juventus-bound Federico Chiesa, but Milik did not arrive from Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday October 6 2020
Milik must wait for January move

Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik will reportedly train on his own until January, after rejecting late moves to Fiorentina and Valencia yesterday.

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Milik, who had his mind set on a move to Juventus on a reported deal worth €5m a season, ended up rejecting a move to Fiorentina on transfer deadline day.

SportMediaset revealed Milik only wanted Juventus and a phone call from Andrea Pirlo reassuring him the Bianconeri were looking forward to welcoming the Poland international infuriated Azzurri patron Aurelio De Laurentiis.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday October 3 2020
Milik in intensive Fiorentina talks

There are growing reports Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik could be heading towards Fiorentina, on loan with obligation to buy for €20m.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Poland international is ready to move with the same basic agreement that he had with Roma before that transfer fell apart.

It would be a loan with obligation to buy for a total €20m.

In order to make it happen, he’d first have to extend his current contract with Napoli, which expires in June 2021.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday October 1 2020
Report: No options left for Milik

Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik seems set to continue at the San Paolo, as Tottenham reportedly move their attention to Carlos Vinicius at Benfica.

The Poland international saw his move to Roma fall through, as Juventus moved for Alvaro Morata and Edin Dzeko ended up staying in the capital.

Spurs were linked with the 26-year-old, but Sky Sport Italia reports the Lilywhites have decided against pursuing a move for the former Ajax centre-forward.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds