NEWS
Friday January 11 2019
Munir and Fabregas go elsewhere

Napoli and Roma transfer target Munir El Haddadi leaves Barcelona for Sevilla, while Milan-linked Cesc Fabregas signs for Monaco.

“FC Barcelona and Sevilla FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Munir El Haddadi.  The Andalusian club will pay FC Barcelona 1,050,000 euros to sign the striker,” confirmed a statement from the Blaugrana.

“The Club would like to thank Munir El Haddadi for his dedication and commitment and wishes him all the best for the future.”

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 8 2019
Conflicting Chelsea-Barella reports

There are conflicting reports between Sky Sport Italia and its UK version on Chelsea’s pursuit of Cagliari midfielder Nicolò Barella.

According to SSI transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio late last night, Maurizio Sarri desperately wants to bring in 21-year-old Italy international Barella, but the club hierarchy isn’t convinced.

The price-tag is at least €50m with competition from Inter, Arsenal and above all Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday January 7 2019
Sarri drops Barella hint

Maurizio Sarri has hinted that Chelsea could move for Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella. “If Cesc Fabregas goes, we will need a replacement.”

Monaco are on the verge of signing Fabregas, who had previously been linked with Milan, while Chelsea have reportedly launched a €50m bid for Barella, who Sarri knows from his time in Serie A with Napoli.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday January 3 2019
Milan turn to Sensi

With Cesc Fabregas set to join Monaco, Milan turn to Stefano Sensi of Sassuolo as a midfield reinforcement.

The Rossoneri were keen to sign Fabregas from Chelsea this January, but it appears he’ll move to Ligue 1 instead.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport writes that technical director Leonardo has set his sights on Sensi, with discussions taking place for a loan with option to buy.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 2 2019
Monaco beat Milan to Fabregas?

Monaco have reportedly beaten Milan to Cesc Fabregas after reaching ‘an agreement in principle’ with the Chelsea midfielder.

According to L’Equipe, Fabregas has already agreed a two-and-a-half-year contract with Monaco, who only have to iron out ‘details’ with Chelsea.

The newspaper explains ‘there are signs of confidence, which suggest a deal is perfectly feasible’ to take him to the principality next week, while the Ligue 1 strugglers are also likely to pay a signing-on fee that ‘exceeds €10m’.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday December 30 2018
Fenerbahce push Milan for Fabregas

Milan are only prepared to sign Cesc Fabregas for free, so Fenerbahce are said to be in talks with Chelsea.

The 31-year-old is under contract until the end of the season, but is getting very little playing time under Maurizio Sarri.

While the Rossoneri have never disguised their interest in the Spaniard, they are limited by Financial Fair Play parameters.

According to the latest reports, Milan have told Fabregas he can only join as a free agent, so must either terminate his contract early by mutual consent or convince Chelsea to let him leave on loan.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday December 29 2018
Sarri loathe to lose Fabregas

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri admits ‘it would really be a problem’ if Cesc Fabregas left for Milan in January.

Fabregas has been heavily linked with Milan after falling out of favour at Chelsea, while his contract is due to expire at the end of the season, but Sarri insisted he was still counting on the midfielder.

“In this position we have only two players, Jorginho and Fabregas, so for me it would be really a problem without Cesc,” the former Napoli boss said at a Press conference, reports Goal.com.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday December 23 2018
Roma and Inter offered Cahill

After talks with Milan failed, Italian reports now state Chelsea offered Gary Cahill to Inter and Roma.

The 33-year-old centre-back will be out of contract at the end of the season and is not part of Coach Maurizio Sarri’s plans.

He had been in negotiations for a move to Milan, but that option seems to have been abandoned, as the Rossoneri are more focused on Cesc Fabregas.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Chelsea and Cahill’s agents are still pushing him towards Serie A, proposing the player as a January buy for Inter and Roma.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday December 20 2018
Monaco challenge Milan for Fabregas

Milan face a battle to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, with reports Monaco are also interested.

The Rossoneri are keen to sign the Spaniard in January, with his contract expiring at the end of the season.

However, the Premier League side are asking for over €10m, while Milan won’t go above €8m.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Monaco are also interested, as they seek to add experience to a team which is battling against relegation from Ligue 1.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday December 17 2018
Hateley: ‘Fabergas a good signing if…’

Former Milan striker Mark Hateley believes Cesc Fabregas would be a good signing “if he’s match fit”.

The Rossoneri have been linked with a move for the Chelsea midfielder in January, with his contract expiring at the end of the season.

“If he’s fit then he’d be an important addition,”Hateley told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He has experience and knows how to play, but he needs to be match fit. At this point in the season you need players who are ready.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds