NEWS
Saturday June 20 2020
Juventus stunned by Jimenez price-tag

Juventus are said to be interested in Raul Jimenez, with help from Jorge Mendes, but baulked at the €50m Wolverhampton Wanderers asking price.

They are seeking a new forward to replace Gonzalo Higuain, with Napoli demanding €40m for first choice Arkadiusz Milik.

According to Calciomercato.com, agent Mendes – who also represents Cristiano Ronaldo and is very involved with Wolves – is hoping to orchestrate the transfer for Jimenez to Juventus.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Saturday April 18 2020
Lazio have long-term Wolves plans

Lazio are reportedly setting up a transfer partnership with Wolverhampton Wanderers, including Diogo Jota and Ruben Neves, thanks to agent Jorge Mendes.

According to RadioSei, this is part of a long-term strategy between Aquile director of sport Igli Tare and agent Mendes.

It began when Lazio purchased young Portuguese players Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao from Sporting Braga for a combined sum of almost €20m.

They were then sold to Wolves for practically the same figure, despite barely setting foot on the pitch in Italy.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Monday December 30 2019
Mendes: 'Ronaldo and Joao Felix together...'

Agent Jorge Mendes claims Cristiano Ronaldo is “the greatest player in the history of football,” while Portugal can win the World Cup with CR7 and Joao Felix.

Juventus striker Ronaldo received the Best Men’s Player of the Year title at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards on Sunday, while Joao Felix of Atletico Madrid was named best young player and Mendes best agent.

“Together, they could win the World Cup for Portugal,” Mendes told Sky Sport Italia, even though Ronaldo would be 37 by the time the next tournament arrives in 2022.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Sunday December 29 2019
Ronaldo wins Globe best player

Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been crowned best player at the 2019 Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.

Ronaldo is recognised for his 40 goals since joining Juve from Real Madrid in the summer of 2018, which yielded a Scudetto last season, and captaining Portugal to the inaugural Nations League.

Although he missed out on both The Best FIFA Men’s Player and Ballon d’Or gongs, the 34-year-old took home Serie A’s award for 2018-19 MVP earlier this month.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Tuesday December 17 2019
'Ronaldo could end career at Juve'

Jorge Mendes has confessed that Cristiano Ronaldo could end his career at Juventus and said he “would’ve won the Ballon d’Or if still at Real Madrid.”

There appeared to be unrest between Ronaldo and Maurizio Sarri earlier in the season as the No 7 rejected claims made by his coach of a knee injury.

That escalated when the No 7 reacted angrily to being substituted against Milan in November, but Mendes maintains Sarri is “a great coach” and that his prized client could retire in Turin.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Monday December 16 2019
Mendes: 'Messi Ballon d'Or unjust'

Agent Jorge Mendes claims Lionel Messi shouldn’t have won the Ballon d’Or this year. “It was an injustice. Cristiano Ronaldo would've won if he was at Real Madrid.”

The Argentine superstar collected his sixth gong earlier this month, going one ahead of the Portuguese striker in the career Ballon d’Or race, with Ronaldo finishing third on the podium.

Mendes, speaking at the Golden Boy awards in Turin, says it wasn’t the correct decision to award the prize to Messi.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Monday December 2 2019
Mendes: 'Ronaldo still best ever'

Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes has insisted that the Juventus forward is still “the best player in history”, despite his Ballon d’Or defeat.

Ronaldo finished third on the podium, behind Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk and Barcelona arch-rival Lionel Messi, who ended up taking home the prize for a record sixth time.

The 34-year-old did not attend the ceremony in Paris to crown Messi, and Mendes made it clear he disagreed with France Football over who won the Ballon d’Or.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Wednesday October 16 2019
'Ronaldo's best is yet to come'

Jorge Mendes claims Cristiano Ronaldo’s best “is yet to come” as he backs the Juventus forward to surpass Pele as “the best scorer in football history”.

Ronaldo scored the 700th goal of his career during Portugal’s 2-1 defeat to Ukraine on Monday and his agent reiterated his belief that the No 7 was the “best player in the history of football”.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Friday August 2 2019
Official: Lazio pair join Wolves

Lazio have officially sold Pedro Neto and Bruno Jordao to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The two Portuguese talents have signed five-year contracts with the Premier League club.

Their arrival had been shrouded in some mystery, as Lazio paid €18.5m plus bonuses to purchase the pair from Sporting Braga in the summer of 2017, despite them being practically unknown.

They are represented by agent Jorge Mendes, who is also working very closely with Wolves on a number of deals.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

NEWS
Friday August 2 2019
Silva and Kessie to Wolves too?

After Patrick Cutrone, now Wolves are reportedly in talks for Milan players Andre Silva and Franck Kessie as well.

Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes is working closely with both clubs and orchestrated the Cutrone transfer for €18m plus bonuses this week.

He had also tried to sell Andre Silva to Monaco, but the deal broke down and the Ligue 1 side today said they were not still in negotiations.

Milan still want to sell the striker and Sport Mediaset claim Mendes is now trying to send both Silva and midfielder Kessie to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £9.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow