NEWS
Monday June 29 2015
Destro revives Monaco move

Mattia Destro’s transfer to Monaco had been on the verge of collapse, but it’s claimed Roma revived negotiations.

“Mattia did not reject Monaco,” Claudio Vigorelli told Tuttomercatoweb on Monday.

“What was lacking was an agreement between Roma and the principality club.”

However, Sky Sport Italia reported later the same night that talks between the clubs took a positive turn, so the move is still possible.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday June 29 2015
Agent: ‘Destro didn’t reject Monaco’

Mattia Destro’s move to Monaco appears to have collapsed, but his agent insists it’s down to the clubs.

The striker appeared to be close to joining the Ligue 1 side, but reports emerged this morning that the deal was dead in the water.

“Mattia did not reject Monaco,” Claudio Vigorelli told Tuttomercatoweb.

“What was lacking was an agreement between Roma and the principality club.”

Destro spent the second half of last season on loan at Milan, but the Rossoneri opted not to make the move permanent.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Saturday June 27 2015
Destro to accept Monaco move

Mattia Destro seems to have accepted a transfer to Monaco, so the Roma striker’s entourage flew out for the final details.

The centre-forward had been considering his options and waiting for Fiorentina to take a step forward, but the Viola were only prepared to take him on loan.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Destro’s entourage have left Rome for Monte Carlo to complete the transfer for around €12m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Saturday June 27 2015
Destro delays Monaco decision

Monaco are still waiting for a response from Roma striker Mattia Destro, as he hopes to join Fiorentina instead.

The centre-forward has returned from a disappointing six-month loan spell at Milan, as they did not active the clause to buy for €18m.

Now Monaco are determined to sign the 24-year-old, as he was specifically requested by Coach Leonardo Jardim.

The offer on the table so far is thought to be €12m plus performance-related bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Friday June 26 2015
Destro-Monaco deal today

The deal that will bring Roma's Mattia Destro to Monaco will be finalised today, with only €2m still to be negotiated.

The striker spent half of last season on loan to Milan and will be looking for a new destination this summer.

The ongoing negotiations that would take the 24-year-old to the Ligue 1 club will be settled today, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Thursday June 25 2015
Roma, Holebas on way out

Jose Holebas is believed to have two offers from foreign clubs and could leave Roma this summer.

The Greek international had to take up starter's duties this year when Ashley Cole's performances came short of expectations, but Roma may not expect the same of him next season.

According to Il Tempo, Holebas has received offers from Premier League club Watford, as well as one offer from an unspecified Turkish club.

Roma are now expected to revolutionize their left wing, with speculation that Monaco's Layvin Kurzawa could be a target.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Tuesday June 23 2015
Destro accepts Monaco move?

There are multiple reports that Roma striker Mattia Destro has accepted a transfer to Monaco for €14m plus bonuses.

The centre-forward spent the last six months on loan at Milan, but they did not take up their option to buy for €18m.

According to several sources, including calciomercato.it, Sport Mediaset and La Gazzetta dello Sport, they are down to the details for this move to Monaco.

Destro took to his Twitter account to comment on the story.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Tuesday June 23 2015
Destro to Monaco for €15m?

There are claims Roma striker Mattia Destro is on the verge of completing a €15m move to Monaco.

Destro spent the last six months on loan at Milan, but they decided not to activate their option to buy on a permanent basis for €18m.

According to the Corriere dello Sport and Calciomercato.it, French side Monaco are in advanced negotiations to pick up the centre-forward.

It’s reported the deal is worth €15m cash, including performance-related bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Saturday June 20 2015
Bologna on Rossettini and Destro

Bologna confirmed they are “very close” to Cagliari defender Luca Rossettini, but Roma striker Mattia Destro “is a difficult target.”

The Rossoblu are back in Serie A next season after a year in Serie B, having gained promotion via the play-offs.

“We are very close to a deal for Rossettini, although my 20 years in football tell me to be cautious,” Bologna CEO Claudio Fenucci explained to Sky Sport Italia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Friday June 19 2015
Torino eye Destro move

Torino storm the transfer market as they reportedly go after Mattia Destro, Duvan Zapata and Stefano Okaka.

After officially signing Afriyie Acquah from Hoffenheim, the Granata are now after a first-rate striker to build on last season's impressive results.

La Stampa confirmed today rumours that link Torino to Napoli's Duvan Zapata, but added that President Urbano Cairo has a Plan B should that not work out.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/