NEWS
Thursday January 18 2018
‘No date for Conti return’

Milan’s doctor explains no date has been set for Andrea Conti’s return but he’ll have tests “in two weeks”.

The right-back has been out since September with a cruciate ligament injury, but it has been speculated that he’s close to making his comeback.

“The first four months have passed since the surgery,” Stefano Mazzoni explained on Milan TV.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday January 9 2018
Gasperini option for Milan job?

Atalanta Coach Gian Piero Gasperini is an option for the Milan bench next season, claims the Corriere dello Sport.

The Rossoneri sacked Vincenzo Montella and appointed Gennaro Gattuso, but are already looking to the future.

Names including Antonio Conte of Chelsea and Zenit tactician Roberto Mancini have been mentioned as possible candidates.

Now the Corriere dello Sport adds another name, specifically Gasperini.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday January 3 2018
Milan: ‘Conti is our January signing’

Milan have commented on their official website that “the real big signing” in January will be the return of Andrea Conti.

The Rossoneri have a special section on their website in which they respond to media reports, and today brought multiple rumours they wouldn’t be spending in January.

In addition, it has been suggested that Nikola Kalinic has had offers from China, which he rejected.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday November 16 2017
Conti: ‘Milan will make CL’

Andrea Conti reveals he chose Milan over Inter, and is sure “we’ll get into the Champions League”.

The full-back is currently out with a cruciate ligament injury, and he spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport about his recovery and the Rossoneri’s ambitions.

“The first 15 days was very difficult,” Conti admitted.

“They told me to rest, I’d go from the bed to the couch and then I couldn’t sleep at night.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday October 27 2017
Agent: ‘Conti back in January’

The agent of Milan full-back Andrea Conti believes “we’ll see him on the pitch again at the end of January”.

The Italian international joined the Rossoneri this summer, but suffered a cruciate ligament injury last month.

“Psychologically he’s very strong and we know these are the risks of the job,” Mario Giuffredi told Tuttomercatoweb.

“He’s taken in well, even if it’s normal that there’s some suffering: you do so much to get to a big club, but then you have to stop because of one incident.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday October 13 2017
Conti ‘bothered’ by Derby absence

Injured Andrea Conti admits missing Sunday’s Derby della Madonnina “bothers me a lot” but assures Milan remain “a lifelong dream”.

Conti is not expected back untilthe New Year after rupturing knee ligaments last month, thereby ruling the full-back out of the showdown with Inter this weekend.

“Inter? Not being able to play in the derby bothers me a lot,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday September 17 2017
Kessie dedicates win to Conti

Milan’s Franck Kessie has dedicated this afternoon’s 2-1 win over Udinese to the injured Andrea Conti.

23-year-old Conti has been ruled out of action for up to six months after sustaining a knee ligament injury.

A brace by Nikola Kalinic on debut ensured the Rossoneri ran out winners at the San Siro today, meaning they now have three victories and nine points from their four Serie A matches this season.

“We dedicate this victory to Andrea Conti,” midfielder Kessie told reporters after the final whistle.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday September 16 2017
Florenzi: 'I rested for 11 months...'

Alessandro Florenzi maintains he has come back “a stronger person” after his double ACL injury. “I just rested for 11 months.”

The versatile home-grown talent ruptured knee ligaments in October 2016 and again in February 2017.

He made his first start in a 3-0 victory over Verona on Saturday evening, providing an assist for Edin Dzeko.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday September 16 2017
Antonelli out for Milan too

Milan are without Luca Antonelli and Andrea Conti for Sunday’s encounter with Udinese.

It kicks off tomorrow at 14.00 UK time (13.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

The Rossoneri were beaten 4-1 by Lazio last week, but got back on track in the Europa League by thrashing Austria Vienna 5-1.

Conti is out for six months after damaging his anterior cruciate ligament in training on Friday and underwent surgery this morning.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday September 16 2017
Conti: 'I'll be back stronger'

Milan full-back Andrea Conti underwent ACL surgery today and sent a message from his hospital bed. “I’ll be back even stronger.”

The former Atalanta player sustained the injury in his left knee during training on Friday.

He went under the knife with Professor Schonhuber’s team and is expected to be out of action for six months.

“The surgery went perfectly,” wrote Conti on his Instagram account.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds