NEWS
Saturday September 14 2019
Paratici: 'Mandzukic to Qatar'

Juventus director Fabio Paratici confirms Mario Mandzukic is heading towards Qatar rather than MLS or LAFC. “He has been an important player for us.”

The Croatia international was left out of the squad travelling to face Fiorentina, as after being dropped from the Champions League squad list, his future seems to be elsewhere.

“There are market opportunities that present themselves,” Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday September 13 2019
LAFC tempting Mandzukic

Mario Mandzukic is in advanced negotiations to leave Juventus for MLS club LAFC, claim Sky Sport Italia.

The striker was left out of the travelling party for Saturday’s Serie A match with Fiorentina, as he is awaiting a potential transfer.

While the offers from Qatar have been extravagant, particularly Al-Gharafa, La Gazzetta dello Sport and Calciomercato.it insist he is not interested.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday September 13 2019
Mandzukic evaluating offers

Mario Mandzukic is still rejecting Qatar and Al-Gharafa, but has been left out of the Juventus squad as he evaluates other transfer offers.

The striker is not making the trip to Florence for Saturday’s Serie A match at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.

It is widely reported that he doesn’t have any fitness issues, but having been left off the squad list for the Champions League, is still considering an exit.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Sunday September 8 2019
Finland's players to watch out for

Finland host Italy in the EURO 2020 qualifiers this evening and Sam Wilson identifies the three danger men to keep a close eye on.

Italy have a 100 per cent record in qualifying so far, but the only thing separating them from second-place Finland is their opening 2-0 result in Udine. The Finns have picked up four consecutive victories with clean sheets, beating the likes of Bosnia and Greece.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday September 8 2019
Mertens planning post-Napoli future

Dries Mertens is widely expected to leave Napoli at the end of the season, with his future at Anderlecht, in China or MLS.

The Belgian was asked about his future while on international duty yesterday and gave a diplomatic reply.

“I am at Napoli, so this is my future.”

Of course, his contract is only due to run until the end of the season and La Repubblica report there are no negotiations for an extension.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 14 2019
Fiorentina improve Rossi bid

Fiorentina have made an increased offer for Diego Rossi of €8m plus bonuses, while LAFC are asking for €12m, claim Sky Sport Italia.

The 21-year-old Uruguayan can play on the left, right or centre of a trident attack.

He would be able to sign on as an EU player, as he also holds an Italian passport.

Rossi left Penarol to join Los Angeles FC in January 2018 and so far in 2019 has scored 14 goals in 27 games between MLS and the US Open Cup.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 13 2019
Atalanta option for Sturridge

Atalanta are among the clubs said to be offering a contract to free agent England international striker Daniel Sturridge.

He turns 30 next month and is available after his ties with Liverpool expired.

According to The Times, Atalanta are one of the many sides who have stepped forward with a proposal for the player.

Calciomercato.it claim the personal terms on offer from the Orobici are €1.4m per year plus bonuses.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 10 2019
Juve frustrated by Khedira

Juventus are increasingly frustrated with Sami Khedira, as it’s reported he has turned down several moves to Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Wolves and MLS.

The 32-year-old is under contract until June 2021 and has an option for a further year, but is not part of Coach Maurizio Sarri’s plans.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Bianconeri are irritated that the German has refused every proposal put to him and his agents.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 7 2019
Bologna: Impact sign Bojan

Former Roma and Milan forward Bojan Krkic has officially joined Bologna’s sister club Montreal Impact.

Bojan has signed a one-year contract with the Impact and moves on a free transfer after leaving Stoke City.

The 28-year-old is best known for his time at Barcelona, where he won three Spanish titles and two Champions Leagues.

He then spent two seasons in Serie A with Roma and Milan, before moving on to Ajax and then Stoke in 2014.

However, he has lost his way at the Bet365 Stadium and will now look to kick-start his career in MLS.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday August 5 2019
Zenga to Nantes, Gattuso to Miami?

As Nantes move for Walter Zenga after being rejected by Gennaro Gattuso, the former Milan boss could link back up with David Beckham at Inter Miami.

Gattuso was offered the role at Nantes, but Gazzetta dello Sport reports he passed up the opportunity.

The newspaper adds the French club are now in negotiations with Zenga, who is currently out of work after leaving Serie B side Venezia in March.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds