NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Tare: 'De Vrij wants Lazio stay'

Lazio director of sport Igli Tare said Stefan de Vrij is increasingly likely to remain. His heart beats for Lazio and I hope in the end he’ll stay.”

The defender’s current contract is due to expire in June, so he would be open to agree terms with other clubs from February.

There are multiple reports over the last few days that De Vrij has decided to reject interest from Juventus, Inter, Manchester United, Liverpool and others.

“We are on the right track and have to decide together,” Tare told TGCom.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Ozil considering Juve offer

Arsenal man Mesut Ozil is reportedly impressed by the proposal put forward by Juventus for a January switch.

According to the Daily Mail and Mediaset Premium, the German international is sorely tempted by a move to the Turin giants.

The 29-year-old will be out of contract at the end of the season and is refusing to sign a new deal.

Ozil had been linked with Manchester United, but as they have reportedly agreed terms with the other Arsenal contract rebel Alexis Sanchez, he needs to look elsewhere.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Cassano: 'I wouldn't join Napoli'

Antonio Cassano “wouldn’t want to be trained” by Maurizio Sarri at Napoli, insisting Paulo Dybala and Philippe Coutinho “are not champions.”

Fantantonio is looking for a way back into the football world after going into semi-retirement, but has lost none of his biting wit.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Cassano: 'Only three Serie A champions'

Antonio Cassano claims there are “only three champions in Serie A,” so is keeping himself in shape for the right opportunity.

The 35-year-old forward hasn’t played since 2016, as he was involved in a contract dispute with Sampdoria, then signed for Hellas Verona in pre-season only to quit two weeks into training.

Now he wants a comeback and assures he’s been keeping himself in shape.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Clubs push for Emerson Palmieri

Roma full-back Emerson Palmieri is attracting interest from Juventus, Liverpool and Newcastle United.

The Brazilian has made only three appearances this season, as he is on the road to a full recovery from his torn anterior cruciate ligament in May.

Before that setback, he had been tipped for a summer transfer thanks to his impressive performances.

Juventus see Emerson Palmieri as a potential replacement for Alex Sandro next season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Juve look to Fares

It is reported that Juventus are interested in signing left-back Mohamed Fares from Verona.

The 21-year-old has made 13 appearances in Serie A for the Scaligeri so far this season, with his performances attracting the interest of several leading Italian clubs.

According to Calciomercato, Old Lady officials are hopeful of securing a deal to sign the Algeria international by tomorrow.

It is also stated that the Bianconeri could agree to loan Fares back to Verona for the rest of the season if they complete his signing.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
Capello: ‘Juve have mental edge’

Fabio Capello believes Juventus’ ‘winning habit and mentality’ make them favourites to win the Scudetto again.

The Old Lady are a point and a place behind Serie A leaders Napoli as they go in search of a seventh straight League title.

But despite acknowledging the ‘danger’ posed by Maurizio Sarri’s Partenopei, Capello is tipping his former club to win through.

“Napoli, with no more Champions League, are dangerous,” the former Real Madrid and England boss told Tuttosport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday January 14 2018
‘Napoli deserve Scudetto, but…’

Arrigo Sacchi believes Maurizio Sarri deserves to lead Napoli to the Scudetto but doubts they can stay ahead of Juventus.

With just over half of the season gone the Partenopei are top of Serie A, one point and one place above Max Allegri’s team.

Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the former Milan Coach heaped praise on Sarri for the job he has done at the San Paolo despite a lack of ‘top players’ to work with.

“Sarri has taken Napoli into the future,” the legendary ex-Rossoneri boss said.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday January 13 2018
Barella to Juve in June?

It is reported that Juventus are interested in signing Cagliari’s Nicolo Barella in June.

The 20-year-old is enjoying an impressive season for the Sardi, having made 19 appearances and contributed two goals so far this term.

According to La Nuova Sardegna, the young midfielder was the subject of a meeting held in Milan between representatives from Cagliari and the Old Lady, as well as the player’s agent Alessandro Beltrami.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday January 13 2018
Juve hungry for Han

Multiple sources claim Juventus are in advanced negotiations for Cagliari’s North Korean hitman Kwang-Song Han.

Still only 19, the centre-forward is currently on loan in Serie B with Perugia, scoring an impressive seven goals with three assists in 17 games.

He made history as not only the first North Korean player in Serie A, but also the first to score in an Italian top flight match.

According to Sportitalia, Sky Sport Italia and Tuttosport, Juventus are on the verge of clinching a deal to sign Han next season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds