NEWS
Tuesday August 2 2016
New Musacchio meeting for Milan

Multiple reports state that Milan CEO Adriano Galliani will meet Villarreal today for Mateo Musacchio.

The Rossoneri have been trying to sign the centre-back for some time, but the deal is blocked by confusion over the ownership situation.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport, La Stampa and calciomercato.it are all reporting that Galliani will meet with Musacchio’s club today, in order to try and work out a deal.

Gazzetta believes the Diavolo director will try to “lock down” the player, agreeing a deal which would be completed when funds arrive.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 2 2016
Milan mercato: Berlusconi or bust?

Silvio Berlusconi may have to fund Milan’s transfers again, as takeover deal drags on.

The Rossoneri President is talks to sell the club to a Chinese consortium, believed to be led by Sonny Wu.

Berlusconi and his holding company Fininvest have repeatedly been forced to cover losses in recent years, but it was hoped the arrival of the new owners would fund the summer transfer campaign.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday August 1 2016
Pjaca: ‘Juventus my first choice’

Marko Pjaca “only thought of Juventus” ahead of his move from Dinamo Zagreb, despite interest from Milan.

The Croatian international eventually signed for the Bianconeri, despite Diavolo CEO Adriano Galliani travelling to Zagreb to try and strike a deal.

“I only thought of Juve,” Pjaca told Goal.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
BLOG ITALIA
Sunday July 31 2016
Milan’s self-inflicted mediocrity

As Juventus strengthen their grip on Serie A superiority, Milan have repeatedly prevented themselves from returning to contention, writes Chloe Beresford.

Since Massimiliano Allegri was sacked as Milan Coach in January 2014, the Rossoneri have appointed no less than five tacticians during an extremely tumultuous period for the club. After previously only finishing outside the top five in Serie A three times since President Silvio Berlusconi took over in 1986, his highly decorated club has languished in 8th, 10th and 7th places in the past three seasons.

Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday July 30 2016
Galliani meets with Sosa?

Milan’s joint-CEO Adriano Galliani has reportedly met with Jose Sosa in Ibiza.

The Besiktas midfielder is a target for the Rossoneri this summer, and appears determined to leave the Turkish club.

According to Sky, today the player met with Galliani in Ibiza, where it’s likely they discussed a potential move to San Siro.

Sosa is keen to play for the Diavolo, but must wait until Milan can raise the funds for a transfer.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday July 27 2016
‘Higuain top three in the world’

Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella admits new Juventus signing Gonzalo Higuain is “among the top three in the world”.

The Bianconeri have officially completed the signing of last season’s Serie A top-scorer, paying €90m over two years to take him from Napoli.

“Higuain speaks for himself,” Montella said in a Press conference ahead of the pre-season friendly against Bayern Munich.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday July 26 2016
Clashes block Milan transfers?

It’s reported Milan’s lack of transfer activity is due to disputes between the current ownership and the potential new Chinese owners.

President Silvio Berlusconi is in talks to sell the Rossoneri to a consortium from the Far East, thought to be led by Sonny Wu.

According to La Repubblica, the reason for a lack of transfer activity is that the two parties cannot agree on targets.

Joint-CEO Adriano Galliani is still in charge of the transfer strategy, but must consult with the Chinese investors and their advisor Nicholas Gancikoff.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday July 26 2016
Sale talks halt Milan mercato

It’s reported that Milan’s transfer campaign is dependent on sales, as the Chinese takeover deal is still in limbo.

A consortium from the Far East is in talks to buy the club from Silvio Berlusconi, but so far no preliminary agreement has been signed.

That means that no new investment has come in for the Rossoneri, limiting what they can do on the transfer market.

New Coach Vincenzo Montella and striker Gianluca Lapadula have come in with the OK from the Chinese group, but other deals have stalled or collapsed.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday July 20 2016
Milan: Chinese push Galliani out?

Adriano Galliani is likely to be pushed out of Milan if a Chinese consortium buys 100 per cent of the shares.

A group from the Far East is seeking to buy the Rossoneri, but the deal has been beset by repeated delays.

Yet another postponement occurred this week, seemingly because the Chinese now want to take 100 per cent of the club.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday July 18 2016
Montella: ‘Hard to give up Bacca’

Vincenzo Montella warns Milan it’ll be “hard to give up” Carlos Bacca and his goals.

The striker is being linked with an exit after the Rossoneri failed to qualify for Europe, and has warned that he needs to be convinced of the project.

“The squad definitely has to be completed, but we have clear ideas,” Corriere dello Sport quotes Montella as saying.

“Now the ball is in [CEO Adriano] Galliani’s court, he’ll have to make the best choices based on the transfer market and finances.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds