NEWS
Wednesday February 7 2018
Report: Martinez to Inter done

It’s reported Inter have a deal for Lautaro Martinez, with Racing Club accepting a bid of €20.2m.

The Argentine club raised the striker’s release clause last month, and rejected a bid of €20m this week.

However, it appears that the clause dictated the 20-year-old could leave for a fee in excess of €20m, taxes included.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Wednesday February 7 2018
‘Inter one of Italy’s biggest clubs’

Lautaro Martinez calls Inter “one of the biggest clubs in Italy”, but admits “it would hurt” to leave Racing Club without winning anything.

The 20-year-old striker has been heavily linked with the Nerazzurri in recent weeks, and it’s widely expected he’ll make the move to Italy at the end of the season.

“Inter? They’re one of the biggest clubs in Italy,” Martinez told Olé.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Wednesday February 7 2018
Lautaro confirms Inter talks

Racing Club starlet Lautaro Martinez confirms he could join Inter after revealing he met sporting director Piero Ausilio.

Reports over the past week have suggested that Inter are closing in on a deal to sign Lautaro, and the attacker himself appeared to give credence to the speculation.

“I met Ausilio and he told me about Inter,” the 20-year-old told Ole.

“He told me things that I’d already heard from [ex-Inter striker, now Racing secretary Diego] Milito.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Tuesday February 6 2018
Lautaro in, Icardi out?

Inter are on the verge of completing their deal with Racing Club for Lautaro Martinez, but Mauro Icardi depends on the Champions League.

Multiple sources suggest an agreement is imminent, with director Piero Ausilio in the stands when the 21-year-old scored a hat-trick.

The original offer of €20m plus a percentage of a future sale was rejected, but they are whittling it down to the details.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Tuesday February 6 2018
Inter rejected for Martinez

Inter have reportedly had a €20m bid for Lautaro Martinez knocked back by Racing Club, but there’s optimism a deal will be completed.

Nerazzurri sporting director Piero Ausilio was in Argentina to watch the striker at the weekend, and he scored a hat-trick in a 4-0 win over Huracan.

It’s widely reported the a deal is almost done, but TyC Sport is reporting that the Beneamata’s first bid of €20m was knocked back.

Negotiations are continuing, however, and both sides are optimistic that a deal will be agreed.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday February 5 2018
Lautaro flattered by Inter talk

Lautaro Martinez admits he is flattered by speculation linking him with Inter after he scored a hat-trick for Racing Club on Sunday night.

Sportitalia claims Inter have agreed terms with Lautaro and are close to clinching a €23m deal with Racing for the attacker, who fired the Argentines to a 4-0 victory over Huracan in front of Nerazzurri sporting director Piero Ausilio.

“Undoubtedly it pushes you to keep working and improving,” he said after the game.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Monday February 5 2018
Report: Inter deal for Martinez

Inter have reportedly agreed terms with Lautaro Martinez and are close to clinching a €23m deal with Racing Club.

The 20-year-old hitman is also a known target for Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid, while Roma had been interested a few weeks ago.

Nerazzurri director of sport Piero Ausilio has been in Argentina all weekend and was in the stands to watch Martinez in action.

According to Sportitalia, the club has worked out terms with the player for a three-year contract with option for a fourth and agreed commissions too.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Saturday February 3 2018
Inter CEO on Pastore, Icardi and Martinez

Inter CEO Alessandro Antonello urged his side to focus on Crotone, shrugged off Javier Pastore and Mauro Icardi questions, but hinted at Lautaro Martinez.

It kicks off at 19.45 GMT, click here for the line-ups and Liveblog.

“We are coming off a difficult period, but we have the quality and the men to emerge from it. We also have staff determined to achieve the objective of a place in the Champions League,” Antonello told Mediaset Premium.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Saturday February 3 2018
Inter working on Lautaro Martinez

Inter have reportedly convinced Racing Club striker Lautaro Martinez to snub Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid by relying on Argentina legends.

According to Sportitalia, the Nerazzurri have been working behind the scenes for many months to lay the groundwork for this swoop thanks to former Inter players Diego Milito and Javier Zanetti.

While Zanetti is the current Inter Vice-President, Milito was teammates with Martinez at Racing Club until his retirement in 2016.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/

NEWS
Friday February 2 2018
Inter push for Lautaro Martinez?

Inter are reportedly pushing through a deal to sign Racing Club and Argentina starlet Lautaro Martinez.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio met with Lautaro’s agents in Milan on Thursday, where “a rough agreement” over his contract was reached.

The newspaper reports the 20-year-old will cost the Nerazzurri “more than €20m” but adds they “have shown a willingness to spend” that sum in the summer, having been hamstrung by Financial Fair Play (FFP) last month.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports. https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/