NEWS
Saturday August 1 2020
Atalanta bring Pessina back?

Atalanta might be on the verge of some more great business, as they can bring Matteo Pessina back from his Hellas Verona loan for just €0.5m.

The attacking midfielder came up through the Monza and then Milan youth academies, eventually sold to Atalanta for €1.65m in the summer of 2017.

He has flourished since the loan to Verona last summer, scoring seven goals in 34 Serie A games this season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday July 29 2020
Man City beat Juve to Ferran Torres

Multiple sources in Spain and England claim Manchester City are on the verge of signing Ferran Torres from Valencia, a former target for Juventus.

Cadena Cope claim the deal is almost done for €25m plus up to €12m in various add-ons, bonuses and variables.

The 20-year-old is a right-sided winger who came up through the Valencia youth academy.

This season, he has scored six goals with eight assists in 44 competitive games for the club.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday July 22 2020
Atalanta fans donate money to hospital

Atalanta ultras donated €60,000 to a local hospital, the money they would’ve been owed for the Champions League match with Valencia played behind closed doors.

The club had reimbursed the supporters who had been due to make the trip to Valencia on March 10 to see the historic Round of 16 fixture.

Instead, 1,200 of them chose to donate the money to the local Papa Giovanni XXIII hospital in Bergamo.

Those funds were presented today, as a group of the ultras visited the facility.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday July 21 2020
Roma: Florenzi leaves Valencia

Roma-owned Alessandro Florenzi has announced his departure from Valencia, thanking the club for ‘making me feel at home’.

Florenzi joined Valencia on loan in January and put a bout of chickenpox and a red card behind him to play 12 times at Mestalla.

However, the 29-year-old confirmed earlier today that he would not be making his stay permanent.

In an Instagram post of himself looking out of an aeroplane window, he thanked Los Che for ‘making me feel at home’, amidst the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday July 18 2020
Agent: 'Florenzi had Inter offer'

Alessandro Florenzi’s agent reveals Inter made the full-back a ‘very significant’ offer but that he turned it down out of love for Roma.

Florenzi was expected to lead the post-Totti and De Rossi era at Roma with Lorenzo Pellegrini, especially after he signed a new contract in the summer of 2018.

According to Alessandro Lucci, he even gave up ‘a lot of money’ from Inter just to keep playing for his hometown club.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday July 10 2020
Report: Atalanta in Florenzi talks

Atalanta are reportedly in advanced talks with Roma outcast Alessandro Florenzi, who will return from a loan stint at Valencia this summer.

The former captain has struggled to convince Paulo Fonseca and left the Giallorossi in January. The 29-year-old has played nine La Liga matches since the move and seems set for a return to Serie A this summer.

But journalist Nicolò Schira claims he will not feature in Fonseca’s plans at the Olimpico and Atalanta are prepared to offer the Italy international an exit route from the capital.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday July 7 2020
Pezzella agent: 'Continual Valencia contact'

Fiorentina defender German Pezzella is in ‘continual contact with Valencia,’ said his agent, with interest also from England, but Napoli have fallen away.

The Argentina international centre-back just turned 29 last month and is under contract at the Stadio Franchi until June 2022.

“He expressly told me that his mind is only on Fiorentina at this moment. He doesn’t want to get distracted by transfer gossip until the season has concluded,” agent Martin Guastadisegno told Tuttomercatoweb.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Monday June 29 2020
Report: Juventus talk with Ferran Torres

There are reports growing in Spain that Juventus are in negotiations with Valencia for 20-year-old winger Ferran Torres.

Onda Cero claim this evening that the talks are entering into a genuinely intensive stage.

His contract only runs to June 2021, so if there is no extension, he must be sold this summer.

Valencia are in the centre of a chaotic period at the moment, as this evening they officially fired coach Albert Celades after two wins in their last 13 matches.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday June 23 2020
Granada deny Callejon interest

While there are reports in Spain that Real Betis and Granada want Napoli man Jose Callejon, Granada director Fran Sanchez insists he is ‘not an option for us.’

The 33-year-old has been at the Stadio San Paolo since 2013, but his contract is running down and he’s widely expected to move back to Spain.

Cadena Cope and La Razon both state today that Andalusian clubs Real Betis and Granada are the favourites ahead of Valencia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday June 19 2020
Report: Inter win chase for Swiss starlet

Inter have reportedly won the chase for FC Luzern forward Darian Males, beating Valencia and Atalanta at the finish line.

SportItalia claims the Nerazzurri are close to signing the youngster, who has played 16 times in the Swiss Super League this campaign.

The 19-year-old centre-forward can also operate on both sides of the attack and had according to the report been targeted by Atalanta as the long-term successor to Josip Ilicic.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds