NEWS
Tuesday January 29 2019
Report: Milan look to Lookman

Milan have reportedly made a late approach for Everton and England Under-21 winger Ademola Lookman.

According to the Mirror, Milan enquired about Lookman but were told ‘firmly’ by Everton that the 21-year-old was not for sale.

Nonetheless, the newspaper expects the Rossoneri to ‘test the resolve’ of the Toffees with a formal offer before Thursday’s transfer deadline.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Sunday January 6 2019
Napoli try again for Lobotka

Napoli have returned to negotiations with Celta Vigo for midfielder Stanislav Lobotka, but face competition from Everton, Watford and PSG.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Slovakia international is once again on the Partenopei’s radar.

He had been close to a move over the summer, but eventually remained in Spain.

In the January transfer window, the price-tag remains €30m and Napoli are prepared to have another attempt.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Sunday January 6 2019
Everton join Mancini chase

Everton have joined Inter and Roma in the battle for Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini, claims The Sunday Mirror.

The 22-year-old has already received his first senior Italy call-up, even though he is waiting for his debut, and made a strong impact this season.

He has four goals and an assist in 14 Serie A appearances for the current campaign.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Saturday January 5 2019
Genoa: 'Napoli and Brits want Kouame'

Genoa director Giorgio Perinetti confirms “nobody is leaving in January, but Napoli and at least two Premier League clubs want Christian Kouame.”

There are growing reports from multiple sources that the striker is heading to Napoli for around €25m plus bonuses, although he’ll remain at Marassi on loan until the end of the season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Saturday January 5 2019
Napoli beat Everton to Koame

Napoli are determined to get Genoa striker Christian Kouame signed by next week for €22m to avoid competition from Everton, it’s reported.

The Partenopei have no disguised their negotiations for the 21-year-old Ivorian forward.

According to Tuttosport, Everton are making a late bid to pick up Kouame, so in order to avoid a bidding war, Napoli are trying to get things wrapped up as soon as possible.

Il Mattino newspaper notes that would mean a deal worth €22m and leaving Kouame on loan at Genoa until the end of the season.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Wednesday January 2 2019
Napoli demand €40m for Diawara

Amadou Diawara is pushing for a January exit, but Napoli want €40m for the Fiorentina, Milan and Premier League target.

The midfielder has made only 10 competitive appearances this season for a total 483 minutes of football.

He does not seem to play a large part in Coach Carlo Ancelotti’s plans and is eager to move on.

According to Radio CRC, Diawara and his entourage have been told he can only leave in January for €40m.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Wednesday December 26 2018
Flamengo have Gabigol agreement?

Flamengo reportedly have an agreement with Gabriel Barbosa, but they still have to negotiate with Inter.

The striker, known as Gabigol, was on loan with first club Santos but that deal expired and he’s now a Nerazzurri player once more.

There is no space for him in Luciano Spalletti’s squad, and he’s been linked with West Ham United and Everton.

More likely though is a swift return to Brazil, where was top-scorer least season, and Flamengo are keen to sign him.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Monday December 3 2018
Alisson: 'Liverpool know Napoli strength'

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker confessed he misses Roma and “my teammates know how strong Napoli are” in the Champions League.

The shot-stopper is in Italy this evening to attend the Gran Gala del Calcio, effectively the Italian version of the PFA Awards.

“I had a good season at Roma and it’s a pleasure for me to be here,” the Brazilian told Sky Sport Italia.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Saturday December 1 2018
Gabigol: 'Premier League attractive'

Inter hope to sell Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa to Everton, West Ham or Crystal Palace in January after he confessed the Premier League “attracts me a lot.”

The 22-year-old’s loan at Santos is coming to an end this month and he seems to be headed for England with interest from Everton, West Ham United and Crystal Palace.

“They are all important clubs with top quality players,” Gabriel Barbosa told Sportsmail. 

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html

NEWS
Sunday November 25 2018
Everton could take Gabigol

Inter might finally be able to sell Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa, as Everton are eager to sign the Brazilian when his Santos loan expires.

The Nerazzurri invested €29.5m to take him from Santos in August 2016, but he flopped spectacularly, not trusted with a single Serie A start and scoring only one goal.

A loan spell at Benfica was cut short too due to similar issues, as he was accused of lacking the work-rate necessary in training and during the match situation to play in Europe.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports and get your first month free, visit https://www.premiersports.com/football/eleven-sports-customer.html