NEWS
Monday January 16 2012
Inter have bid for Tevez, says Moratti

Inter President Massimo Moratti has confirmed a €25m offer for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez.

The Nerazzurri are back in the race to sign the available Argentine international after Milan – who had already agreed personal terms with the player – withdrew from negotiations.

“There are no secrets in football,” the oil baron told Controcampo. “The offer is €25m. Now it is up to City whether they accept that bid or not.

“However, I do think that there are a number of other clubs who are interested in him. There are some English sides and also Paris Saint-Germain.”

Moratti made the revelations after his beloved outfit – minus Tevez – beat city rivals Milan 1-0 in last night’s San Siro derby.

“At this moment in time it seems that we don’t need Tevez, but football gives a different answer on a daily basis,” continued the Meazza chief.

“I would keep all of the players that are in the squad right now, but there is still time until the transfer window closes. We’ll wait and see.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES