Marco Storari has admitted that he'd find it difficult to leave a club such as Juventus at the end of the season.
Storari's future with the outfit is in some doubt given that he's the second choice in Turin behind Gigi Buffon.
"Let's firstly finish this campaign and then see what happens," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday. "At the age of 34 I still have a desire to play, but Juve are Juve.
"When you arrive at a top club, you have to think carefully about things before taking drastic decisions.
"What would I do if director general Giuseppe Marotta offered me a new contract? I'd sign it straight away."
Storari was netted in the summer from parent club Milan after Buffon was ruled out until 2011 with a back problem.
"I think I did well in the first part of the season and I would have caused problems if the guy who then took my place in the team wasn't Buffon," he added. "He's not an ordinary 'keeper.
"The agreement with Juventus was very clear. My role was to make sure that Gigi wasn't missed until he was ready to return. I knew I could end up on the bench.
"But I think as a regular and I train in the week as if I will be the one to play on Sundays. That's how I climbed the ladder at Milan."
Storari replaced the unwell Buffon last week in the win against Roma when he made a stunning contribution with some fine saves.
He then followed that up with some spicy post-match comments which seemed to be an attack on Coach Gigi Del Neri.
"I explained myself to the Coach as soon as I got back into the changing rooms," he added.
"I was interviewed at the end of the game, I was euphoric for my personal performance and the win, an important win.
"I admit that I said some things that could have been interpreted in a bad way, but I really didn't want to offend anybody."
After the Roma game, Storari said: "Only a blind person can't see what I am doing and I hope the Coach is not blind."
Storari is again set to feature this weekend as Buffon is unlikely to be fit to face Genoa.