NEWS
Friday April 16 2021
Ancelotti provides Kean transfer update

Carlo Ancelotti says Everton are open to negotiations with PSG, but Moise Kean will return to Everton' if nothing happens.'

Kean joined PSG on loan from Everton this past October, but the Ligue 1 giants do not have an option to make the player's move permanent.

The former Juventus forward has scored 18 goals in 33 appearances in all competitions with PSG so far this season.

The Old Lady are reportedly interested in taking the 21-year-old back to the Allianz Stadium in the summer.

"I don't have to convince [Kean] to stay at Everton. This is what the papers say. He is on loan and he has to come back," Everton boss Ancelotti said at a press conference.

"If Paris Saint-Germain want him, they have to open discussions about him. We are open [to negotiations] but if nothing happens then he will be an Everton player next season and an important player."  

According to reports in Italy, the Toffess' asking price for the striker is €50m and Inter have also set their sights on the 21-year-old.

Everton signed Kean from Juventus for €30m in 2019.