NEWS
Wednesday August 24 2016
Sion confirm Balotelli talks

FC Sion confirmed they are “discussing the possible loan of Mario Balotelli” from Liverpool.

The Italian forward has been told he has no place in Jurgen Klopp’s squad and is trying to find a new temporary club.

“I can confirm we’re discussing the possible loan of Balotelli,” FC Sion President Christian Constantin told Ticinonews.ch.

“We’re progressing, the negotiations are continuing, but obviously I can’t know yet if the transfer will be successful or not.”

Balotelli is considering the options, as there is also interest from Manchester United, Palermo, Ajax, Bologna and Chievo.

Sassuolo announced they had been offered the centre-forward, but turned down the loan.

Watch Serie A live in the UK on Premier Sports for just £11.99 per month including live LaLiga, Eredivisie, Scottish Cup Football and more. Visit: https://subscribe.premiersports.tv/