NEWS
Sunday August 11 2019
Flamengo won't give up Balotelli

Verona and Fiorentina both remain in the race for Mario Balotelli, but Flamengo insist they are still confident of landing the Italy striker.

It was reported yesterday that Balotelli was hesitating over a move to Flamengo and would prefer to stay in Serie A for less money.

Sportitalia and Gazzetta dello Sport are now claiming Verona and Fiorentina are both ready to pounce for the 29-year-old free agent, but the Brazilian side are not giving up just yet.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Sunday August 11 2019
'Gerson wouldn't choose Roma again'

Gerson’s agent-father has admitted that he regrets moving the midfielder to Roma and not holding out for Barcelona.

Roma seemed to pull off something of a coup when they spent €11.8m on Gerson, who had been linked with the likes of Barca, Atletico Madrid and Juventus.

However, the 22-year-old played just 42 times for the Giallorossi in three-and-a-half seasons and recently returned to Brazil with Flamengo.

“Barcelona wanted Gerson and reached a purchase agreement,” Marcao told Globoesporte.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 10 2019
Balotelli hesitating on Flamengo

There are new reports this morning that Mario Balotelli could turn down Flamengo and take a pay cut to remain in Serie A.

Multiple sources stated late last night that Balo had worked out all the details with the Brazilian club, including image rights, on a contract to December 31 2021.

It’d be worth €5.4m per season for the 18 months, plus a €10m signing-on bonus for the free agent.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Saturday August 10 2019
Flamengo: 'Balotelli would do well here'

Flamengo Coach Jorge Jesus confessed Mario Balotelli “could do very well in Brazil” after reports he has agreed personal terms.

The striker is a free agent after spells in France with Nice and Olympique Marseille, but seemed unconvinced by the proposals from within Europe.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Friday August 9 2019
Gabigol: 'Bring Balotelli to Flamengo'

Inter-owned striker Gabigol confirms he “speaks to Mario Balotelli practically ever day and I firmly hope he join us” at Flamengo.

Multiple sources in Italy claim Balo is on the verge of signing a contract with the Brazilians to December 2021.

He is a free agent, so only his entourage needs to work out the details with Flamengo.

“I speak to Balotelli practically ever day and we chat about everything, not just football,” Gabigol told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Thursday August 8 2019
Balotelli all set for Flamengo

Mario Balotelli is reportedly in the process of signing for Brazilian club Flamengo, earning €15m until December 2021.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Sport Italia, they are already exchanging paperwork and just need to work out the final details of image rights.

As previously reported, SuperMario is ready to sign a contract to December 31, 2021.

Between signing-on fee, commission and salary, the Italy international is due to earn €15m over that period.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 7 2019
Balotelli on verge of Flamengo move

Italy international Mario Balotelli is edging closer to a sensational Flamengo transfer, earning €15m until December 2021.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport writer Nicolò Schira and Sky Sport Italia, the former Inter, Milan, Liverpool, Manchester City, Nice and Marseille striker is negotiating the details.

He is currently a free agent, so can command an impressive signing-on fee as well as strong salary of €4.5m per year.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 7 2019
Gabigol 'would like Inter return', but...

Gabriel Barbosa has confirmed that he would like to return to Inter in January, but the Nerazzurri may sell the forward back to Santos.

Gabigol is currently on loan at Flamengo, rediscovering the form that earned him a €29.5m transfer to Inter in 2016 with 16 goals in just 22 appearances.

“I had some chances in Europe, but I didn’t get many,” the 22-year-old told Tuttosport.

“However, I have no regrets or grudges. After winning the Rio Olympics, I thought about leaving because I had received some very important offers.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Wednesday August 7 2019
Official: Milan sign Duarte

Milan have officially signed defender Leo Duarte from Flamengo for a reported €11m.

It was confirmed on Wednesday that Milan had deposited Duarte’s contract with Lega Serie A.

The Brazilian is thought to have committed to the Rossoneri for the next five years.

The 23-year-old made 60 appearances for Flamengo, scoring two goals, but is uncapped at international level.

He replaces Cristian Zapata as a centre-back option for the Diavolo, the Colombian having since joined Genoa.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds
NEWS
Tuesday August 6 2019
Revealed: Flamengo's Balotelli offer

Flamengo have reportedly offered free agent Mario Balotelli an €8m contract.

Flamengo have opened talks for Balotelli, with their President confirming his club’s interest in the ‘great’ striker.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, the Brazilians have put a two-year contract on the table, which includes a €4m salary in each of the two seasons.

Enable Scroll-To-Play Video
Do Not Exclude From Feeds